Hey everyone! I have super exciting news. After a lot of careful consideration, I have decided to change the name of this blog and community from Truly Simply Healthy to She Finds Strength.
What I have found is that we all have a way of connecting through our experiences and stories. What I have wanted to create is a fun, safe environment where women can come together and know we are in this journey together. I felt that Truly Simply Healthy offered a great place to start, but wasn’t really set up to explore all of the areas and issues that are relevant to being a woman these days.
Let’s face it; being a woman is no easy task. It’s also pretty hysterical at times, and a hell of a lot of fun.
We are all strong; some of us in different areas. We have all had to rise to the occasion. We are all in this together.
She Finds Strength is a place where we can come together to cry, to laugh, to offer advice and support. It’s for moms. It’s for wives. It’s for single ladies. It’s for stay at home moms. It’s for career women. It’s for my husband (because frankly, he has no choice but to subscribe). It’s for all of us. We all have so much we can learn from one another.
I so look forward to growing this community and sharing my journey with so many others.
Please feel free to comment or reach out if you have any questions about the changes.
Basically, here is what I can tell you so far:
- All of the old content from Truly Simply Healthy is still here and live on the blog (thank God!). The only thing that has changed with old posts, is the number of shares have disappeared (meaning, if one post had 50 shares to Facebook, that post now shows it has had 0 shares. Doesn’t really change anything for you, you’ve still shared those posts, the numbers just don’t show up. No worries, but always feel free to share again if you’d like!)
- Both URLs will be active for a while. Meaning, if you type in the old address http://www.trulysimplyhealthy.com/ it will still take you to this page. It’s the same as if you type in the new one http://www.shefindsstrength.com/. Even though they’re the same, I encourage you to start using the new URL and familiarize yourself with the new title.
- Aesthetically, the site will be undergoing some changes over the next few days. Please bear with me as I work to get the new title and new look up and running.
- Keep in mind I am not the most internet savvy person you will meet. I am sure we will all run into some kinks as this transition occurs that will need to be ironed out. That’s what they have support forums for and I fully intend on familiarizing myself with every single person who runs those! If you are noticing something that needs to be fixed or changed, please, please, please reach out and let me know.
- You will also see some changes over the next few days on my social media outlets. This will be a work in progress so I thank you in advance for your patience!
- Please note that my email address has changed from firstname.lastname@example.org to email@example.com
- If you have any ideas for stories you’d like to read about or even share, please reach out! Eventually I will be opening up a section of this blog for guest posts, and would love to get some ideas flowing!
Thank you to everyone who has followed me since day one of this journey. It is because of your subscriptions, your comments, your emails, and your shares, that I am here today with this goal in mind. I can’t wait to see what’s in store!
She Finds Strength